We value your relationship with us and are committed to safeguard your privacy while you are using our services which include websites, mobiles application, games and other online products or any other kind of interaction with us is taken into consideration. We own, operate, license and control our websites and web pages at Must Play Games.
Information we collect:
1) Personal Information:
Information that personally identifies you such as your full name, age, date of birth, gender, email address, physical address, geolocation, mobile number, photograph, credit card information all these information can also be used to contact you online or offline.
2) NonPersonal Information:
Information that does not identify you cannot be used to contact you online or offline which include your non precise personal information such as your geolocation, age, date of birth, ZIP code. Your device specifications such as your computer IP address, unique device ID or other persistent identifiers, and their hardware/software/firmware. Apart from this, nonpersonal information include the browser you use, the identity of other apps included on your device, “Usage Data,” which is anonymous data tied to your computer and/or device, such as the actions you take within and outside of the Websites/Apps, your game score, achievements, play time, game progress, the date and time of your use of the Websites/Apps, and the URLS you visited and/or apps you used before and after using our Website/Apps.
How we collect your Personal and NonPersonal Information?
IF YOU CHOOSE TO:
• Open an account with us
• Register for a contest
• Subscribe for newsletters
• Use any public forum, comment section or chat section.
• Allow us to track your geolocation information.
• Connect to our Websites/Apps through social network such as Facebook
• Connect to our Websites/Apps through Game center
• Purchase a product through our Websites/Apps, your credit card and billing information will be collected.
• Enable push notifications
• Enable Cookies
• Chat and share your personal or nonpersonal Information to other user through our chat or forum. Certain of our Websites/Apps may read your device to determine what other apps have been installed and nonpersonal Information.
We will not collect any Personal Information from you simply by virtue of your visiting our Website; we only collect it if you choose to submit it to us.
With whom we share your information?
* We may disclouse your personal information in response to legal process, court orders, law enforcement or any other such issues of public importance requires disclosure of your data.
* To enforce our rights or property or that of our customers or others. we will do so in the manner as prescribed by legislation.
* In case of troubleshoot problems.
* In connection to purchase or sale of business unit, sale of assets, liquidation, business promotions etc
* With other players (in connection with leader boards)
Download and Registration
Application download is a part of service that you are requested to register with us. For registration we may ask you to provide with your personal details such as first name, last name, phone number, username, age, gender, address or location etc, we may ask you to provide other personally identifiable information, but that depends on our latest design of Sign Up form. It also depends on the service you are using on the device(s), when you log in using your Google or Facebook account, we collect additional information you make available to us.
For restricted age group that is for children’s under 13 years of age or minor in your country of residence, some content available via our sites may not be appropriate to access, in such case parents and guardians should supervise their children’s access to our Website. Our goal is to comply with applicable laws and regulations relating to collection and use of information from children as such term is defined by applicable laws. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us for the removal of any such information.
Cookies are tiny text files that are stored on your computer’s hard drive or mobile device when you visit certain web pages that identify your computer or mobile device and may store information about you. When you choose to share your information with us we may link cookie information and such personal information. We and third parties collect your information and try to monitor your specific interest based on websites, pages you have viewed, ads or links that you have clicked, items you have purchased at our store, also keep a track of your shopping cart and make sure you don’t see the same ad repeatedly, games you have played and games usage. All these information is used for our statistics. You can disable cookies or set your browser to alert you when cookies are being sent.
Internet Log Files
An IP address is a numeric address that may be assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. Internet Log Files contains IP addresses. “Must Play Games” and third parties may maintain and use these log files to monitor traffic on our websites, to troubleshoot technical problems and authenticate users entitlements to our products. We also use these service to enforce our terms of service to block certain IP addresses or game system IDs provided by our licensed hardware manufacturers in the event of user abuse of our websites.
Analytical metric tool and other Ad serving technology
Apart from this, similar third party analytical company such as Facebook who collect information on our site in context of our online website or mobile products services or applications. Facebook “Like” button may combine the information collected across their network of websites or online mobile products services or applications. Many such companies collect and use information under their own privacy policies.
Our websites/Mobile Apps may contain advertisements content of ours or other Companies. The third parties that serve these advertisements may also collect other information about your interaction with an advertisement. Please check their websites for respective privacy policies over which “Must Play Games” has no control.
Error Reporting Information
If the service crashes or hangs up we collect error reporting information such as your feedback, reviews or comments. This information do not contain any personal. Apart from this, we receive information related to device specific such as device version, browser, the time the error occurred, the feature being used and the state of the application when error occurred. We use this information solely to rectify and fix the error.
Facebook data deletion instructions URL
Mustplay games do not save your Facebook personal data on its server.
However, according to Facebook policy, we have to provide the User Data Deletion Callback URL or Data Deletion Instructions URL.
If you want to delete your data from Mustplay Apps and games, you can remove your information by following these steps:
1. Go to your Facebook Account’s Setting &Privacy. Click “Settings”
2. Look for “Apps and Websites” and you will see all of the apps and websites you linked with your Facebook.
3. Search and Click “Mustplay or any other app name” in the search bar.
4. Scroll and click “Remove”.
5. Congratulations, you have successfully removed your app activities and data from the Mustplay Apps and games
Partnerships and External Sources