Logos, trade names, brand names, brands and other distinctive identifications are trademarks or registered trademarks of “Must Play Games” or its affiliates. Must Play Games trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not a Must Play Games product or service.
All copyrights and/or other intellectual property rights including text, graphics and sound, are protected, licensed and owned by “Must Play Games”. “Must Play Games” retains copyright on all Information and trademarks displayed on this web site are owned by Must Play Games and used under license by Must Play Games affiliates.
* You can use and display the materials only on your personal computer for your personal use. Must Play Games grant you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license only for such use.
* You can print copies of the information and/or store the files on your computer for your personal use only.
* Distribute (including distributing copies), download, perform, reproduce, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way, otherwise use any material contained in the web site as stated in “You can”. These restrictions apply in relation to all part of the material on the website/apps.
* Copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system.
* No reproduction of any part of the website/apps is allowed or to sell or to distribute for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or website/apps, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other website/apps.
* Any software related interfaces such as databases, code, applications, tools, text, images, photographs etc are our copyright laws. Audio and video functions (“Our Technology”)
* Remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site.
* Link to this website without our prior consent.
* Any writings, articles, essays, white papers, blogs, survey polls, comments board, the design, structure, selection, compilation, assembly, coordination, expression, functionalities, applications, ‘Look and Feel’ and arrangement of any content contained in or available through the site(s) are collectively referred to herein as “Must Play Games Content”.
Must Play Games content is the property of the Must Play Games, its affiliates, its licensors, sponsors, partners, advertisers, content providers or other third parties and its protected by law including, but not limited to, copyright, trade secret, patent and trademark law, as well as other state, national and international laws, treaties and regulations.
For reprints, contact Must Play Games, any use of the Must Play Games without Must Play Games’s express written consent is strictly prohibited.
When you submit any feedback as a comment about any information to us, you agree that by submitting unsolicited ideas to Must Play Games, you automatically forfeit your right to any intellectual property rights in those ideas and unsolicited ideas submitted to Must Play Games or any of its employees or representatives automatically become the property of Must Play Games. You agree that any feedback you provide at the Site(s) shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Must Play Games shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
We request you to share your personal information true and correct relates to you and not to any other person. In case you wish to correct, delete or revise the information that we have stored about you please fill the form available on our website and send us. However, we reserve the right to retain an archive of such data for our business usage and ensure that its deletion doesn’t affect the integrity of our data.
If you wish to come out of push notifications, select the necessary prompts in the settings tab for the application website/App. You can also block cookies in your browser at your risk in such as case you may lose the features and functionality of website/app.
General Terms and Conditions
Must Play Games does not routinely monitor your postings to the web site but reserves the right to do so. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, if Must Play Games becomes aware of inappropriate use of the web site or any of its Services, Must Play Games will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, Must Play Games deems appropriate. You acknowledge that Must Play Games will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, Must Play Games will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
Must Play Games may at any time revise the Terms by updating the then-current version thereof posted on this web site. By using this web site, you agree to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page of this web site to determine the most current version of the Terms to which you are bound. Certain provisions of the Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this web site.
Must Play Games may change the format and content of this web site at any time. Must Play Games may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
If you have a question or complaint, please contact us using the enquiry form available in our website.
Terms of Termination
You are restricted by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of this website. Transmit any information or software that contains a virus, worm, Trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component. Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in this website/mobile application or on any material downloaded from the web site. Submit particulars that you do not have the right or authority to submit under any law or any contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as trade secrets and confidential information). Post or transmit to or from this web site any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, offensive or other similar material. Use the web site to conduct, or solicit the performance of, any unlawful activity or other activity which infringes the rights of others in either of these cases we own rights to terminate your registered account or block your further access to all our services, also we own rights to take serious actions as applied legally.
If you choose third party services and get into any of the activities such as shared text, photos, video and other Communications, we may not be able to remove them from our server or make them unavailable to anyone you have shared them with. All such activities are solely at your decision and risk. “Must Play Games” is not responsible for any use or misuse of information you share, you should understand that you may no longer be able to control how that information is used or circulated and that may be publicly available.(depends upon your actions or the actions of others with whom you have shared the information). If you use the Websites/Apps you agree to accept responsibility for all the activities that occur under your account for maintaining the confidential and restriction access to your computer or device.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Must Play Games, its and their Affiliates and any of its and their directors, employees, advisor’s, suppliers, advertisers, agents or sponsors harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees) or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of violation of the Terms and Conditions, violation of the covenants stated above or any activities in connection with this websites/apps
In the event any provision of these terms and conditions is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or otherwise unenforceable such provision shall be deemed to have been deleted from these terms and conditions, while the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Must Play Games’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither shall the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of these terms and conditions.